Sexist Man Alive 2017- Blake Shelton

no title

God gave me you - um noo - he gave us you (yes yes yes!)

The voice judge got the much deserved title and I couldn't be happier!! (eeeeee)

Born in Oklahoma, 41 year old Blake wrote his first song at 15, Reloaded:20 reached #1 hits in 2015 and had a wax figure at Madame Tussauds by 2017.

According to Forbes he is worth $28.5 million (woow).

8 tours in 12 years, broke Brad Paisley record in 2009 and best friends with Adam Levine.

After months of speculation that who will be named this years sexist man alive, its none other than Blake Shelton - Congrats!

Ans he said he has been ugly most of his life - rubbish!

Gwen Stefani, his girlfriend actually was the one who encouraged him to embrace himself just the way he is.
Image result for blake shelton

And his reaction to the news: Epic


Enjoy the top songs on YouTube of the country crooner:

I'll Name the dogs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAsN4lSa7O0 (8.8 million views)

Everytime I hear that Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfZfURgx9b0 (9.4 million views)

Why me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyzhdTRNqtA

The top picks to justify the title:

#1 Look at this face and tell me I am wrong to have a crush on him.


Image result for blake shelton

#2 This man in a suit is a blessing in disguise.

Image result for blake shelton

#3 Awwwwwwweee

Image result for blake shelton

#4 AWwww  X100000 times.

Image result for blake shelton

What do you guys think of this years man?

Tell me in the comments :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kardashians spend how much for an Instagram post??

Kit Harington says "I'm Done"

Dazzlers of the week - Top Picks