Taylor Swift's....Ready for it? - The Breakdown



In the middle of the night, in my dreams
You should see the things we do, baby
In the middle of the night, in my dreams
I know I'm gonna be with you
So I take my time
Are you ready for it?


Taylor Swift is back with a new single "...Ready for it?" Umm I am definitely not! New teaser it out now guys! Go watch it on Youtube. Link is down below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU5_g8Tmiv8

So lets break it down!

Tay-tay looks gorg! So many things to say but so less space. But lets get to it. 

Video for ..ready for it? comes out on October 26,2017. Mark the date!

Video shows swift's relationships with Kanye West, her ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris and even herself, I believe.

My interpretation of the teaser and its hidden messages:

1) We get to see taylor in a nude bodysuit, marking the first time Swift has bared that much of her body for us to see. (hmmm..."Famous video" vibes)

2) Tay fights a hooded heroine doppelgänger. Could it be a reference "the old Taylor" who's now "dead," from "Look What You Made Me Do"?

3) Video's title card has a strong refrence to Calvin Harris's  "This Is What You Came For" featuring Rihanna, which Swift claimed songwriting credits for. 

This is all that I could spot guys. What else hidden messages did you guys spot?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kardashians spend how much for an Instagram post??

GOT Jason Momoa apologies for rape joke

Malcolm Young "Driving force of AC/DC" dies at 64