Kit Harington says "I'm Done"

Image result for kit harington

Game of thrones star Jon snow a.k.a Kit Harington says he is done playing medieval roles. He wants to venture into more modern action oriented roles. Not surprising after playing King's bastard for so many years.

This comes from producing and starring in Gunpowder. Long hair, Beard and sword sounds familiar. He will be seen with this and much more in his new role. Off camera and limelight both excite him equally but excites me when he is on my screen fighting and sweating.

He didn't need to cut his hair for Gunpowder which helps given even his hair have a contact with HBO. I will confess I was shocked when I saw him clean shaved at an event (in photos of course). My heart did not function for a whole two minutes when I saw no beard, and my brain was not at all ready to accept that information but had to. God forbid, what will happen if he cuts his hair?

I will try to survive but God help me. So now that GOT is two years away, I will survive by watching the re runs of Game of thrones and Gunpowder. Who all plan to watch it with me?

Also congrats on the engagement with Rose. I can't wait for baby kit/rose to arrive soon. Did I dream too far? No I didnt. A girl can only dream.

Tell me what new look should Kit try to make the girls swoon with that smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kardashians spend how much for an Instagram post??

GOT Jason Momoa apologies for rape joke

Malcolm Young "Driving force of AC/DC" dies at 64